In 2020 it is back in its 7th version and better than ever!
The KRZBERG v7 frame was developed according to the German art of engineering. With its aggressive and unique low-pro geometry it is designed for fast and agile riding!
This makes the 8bar bike perfect for urban cycling in cities like Berlin as well as for fast fixed gear races.
In order to meet our high quality standards, the frame is made exclusively of high-quality materials: it is crafted from triple-butted 6061 lightweight aluminium, which makes it stiff, light and durable at the same time.
- Tapered head tube gives the 8bar KRZBERG v7 enormous stiffness in the steering area.
- Both front and rear mounting holes allow the installation of a brake.
- Practical bottle holder eyelets enable to carry something to drink on your ride.
- Delicated custom dropouts with 8bar logo and double sided stainless steel plates.
- Greater tyre clearance for tires up to 30 mm provide more flexibility. This gives more comfort, but has no influence on the rolling resistance.
All KRZBERG bikes are pure Fixed-Gear or Singlespeed bikes – a declaration of love to the roots of 8bar!
The KRZBERG CRIT is your perfect bike for training and racing.
Equipped with aluminium fork for a reliable and lightweight set-up.
Color: Matte Black/ Raw/ Deep Sea Blue
Fork: integrated type 1 -1/8″ – 1 -1/2″
Seat Post: 27.2mm
Bottom Bracket: BSA BB - 68mm
Tire Clearance : 700c x 30mm
*Including Bottle cages holes, Rear rack holes and fender holes.*
Remark: Currently the frameset stock are almost sold out and is waiting for another batch arrival within 3 months. You can refer to the current stock as the list we have.
If want to make the pre-order, please DM us through mail: email@example.com
Made In China.
8bar KRZBERG v7 Frameset
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
- Frame: Triple butted 6061 aluminum
- Fork: Alloy (Matte black)